Skip to content
The Blount Approach – Two Healing Principles
- The first principle is that you heal yourself.
- No particular person, compound, procedure or modality does it for you.
- At best, external factors help you activate your own healing process.
- Second, healing is a complex interaction between seen and unseen aspects of your overall being.
- Those aspects of one’s being are physical, mental, emotional, psychic and spiritual.
My Goals For You
- Assist you in making the conscious choice to return to a process of healing — one that will provide you and your body with an enhanced ability to cope with and resolve your illness.
- Evaluate potential distortions between subtle energetic mind-body functions, and assist you in their resolution by systematically correcting the identified distortions.
- Apply specific techniques for the cessation of symptoms and restoration of harmony so the natural process of health may return and sustain itself.
- Help you gain competency and learn to initiate your own restorative power by using specific energy techniques.
- Teach you how to apply these principles of mind-body healing and integrate them into your daily life.