“Good health is a process that often involves a substantive shift in mindset.“
During early childhood, Rodney Blount was diagnosed with two life-threatening illnesses and given a very poor prognosis. Doctors said that he was very unlikely to live past the age of 10 or become an active adult. Deep down, he knew that he would beat the odds and experienced no fear.
Around the age of 11, Rodney started investigating the esoteric aspects of martial arts and experienced an improvement in his overall state of health. Ultimately, against all medical predictions, he attended college on a football and track scholarship. He studied biology and exercise physiology in an effort to round out his knowledge of the mind-body connection.
Later in his college career, a severe automobile accident and debilitating athletic injuries awakened and intensified Rodney’s investigation of alternative healing methods. In an effort to heal himself and return to sports and outdoor activities more quickly, he began to understand his passion for healing in a new way.
Although he continues to study the latest techniques in mind-body medicine with leading proponents in the field, the alternative approaches to healing are what ultimately captured and maintained his interest.
Over the past 45 years of his energetics healing practice, Rodney has studied with seven Eastern masters and gained qualifications in six Western disciplines.
Eastern Spiritual/Energy Disciplines
- Healing Qi Qong: Master Lam Kam Chuen 2 years www.lamkamchuen.com
Doctor/Master Richard Liao, 6 years; Doctor/Master Yin Q. Wang, 3 years,
click here for more information.
- Pranic Healing: Master Choa Kok Sui, 8 years
- Tai Chi: Master Gene Chen, 3 years; Master Wu Te-yeh, 3 years
- Aikido: Master Hideki Shirohira Sensei, 4 years; Master Maruyama, 4 years
- Lazaris: 43 years
- Kriya Yoga: Swami Kriananda, 18 years
- Zen Buddhism: Hideki Shirohira Sensei, 4 years
- Exercise Physiology/Nutrition: Moorhead State University
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming: NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, Professional Hypnosis Certification and Certified Life Coach, NLP Institute of California—studied with Richard Bandler, John Grinder, Robert Dilts, Steve, and Connie Rae Andreas, Tim Halboom
- Touch for Health Kinesiology: Certified Practitioner – studied with Touch for Health founder Dr. John Thie
- Soft-Tissue Release: Certified Practitioner—studied with Dr. Stuart Taws, founder, British Sports Therapy
- Bach Flower Therapy: Certified International Practitioner
- Yuen Method: Therapeutic Qi Qong: Certified Practitioner—studied with Founder & Master/Doctor Kam Yuen
Frontier Healing Energetics Mission
To help reduce the greatest amount of needless suffering possible with the time I have on this earth with the resources I have available to me. Dedicated to transformation through insight.
“Good health is a process, not an event”
“Having known Rodney Blount for many years, I know him to be a scholar and intellect. He is a holistic advocate and a man dedicated to helping others. He is someone who lives in accordance with his values, which makes him an asset to our environment and our community.”Margot FL Brown, LMFT. Psy. D., CHT