WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF ME AS YOUR HEALING GUIDE
- My goal is to help you lower fear and raise hope.
- You have all your own answers, though you may not always be able to access them. I will provide the questions, structures, ideas, inquiries, requests, assignments, and other “healing tools” that will help you find your wisdom from within.
- I ask your permission to be bold and forthright in helping you so that you can learn to create what you desire.
- I will ask you to stretch your concepts of healing on every level.
- I will help you learn to use the energy of your body and emotions to return to the “Process of Good Health”.
- I will be compassionately and fully present for you during our sessions.
- I will make direct requests. The purpose of a direct request is to assist you in accomplishing your goals. You may accept a request, make a counteroffer, or decline it. If you choose to decline, we will find another way that works for you.
- I will be your champion, always holding a vision of your “Best Self” for you.
- Privacy: Your personal information is strictly confidential.
WHAT I ASK FROM YOU AS MY CLIENT
- Do your best. There is no “perfect” way to do things.
- Lead the session. Ask for what you want.
- Let me know what is and isn’t working in our healing partnership.
- Remember change (even change we choose for ourselves) is uncomfortable at times. Remember I am here to help you in the process of changing so that you can live the life you desire.
- Accept both, your successes and failures, along the way. Every step you take is learning that can help you achieve your desired outcome.
- Be compassionate toward yourself.
- Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Do what you say you will do.
- Commit to being emotionally honest with yourself at all times.
- I will ask you to exert maximum effort toward reaching the outcomes established in our initial assessment.