Illness and injury exist on multiple levels simultaneously: Physical, Mental, Emotional, Psychic, and Spiritual.
Before complete healing can take place, an assessment to ascertain the level of disturbance on each of these levels, both individually and synergistically, needs to take place.
Knowing your desired outcome by the end of our first healing session is essential to getting the results you want.
Remember, you are not a sick person trying to get well, you are a unique individual returning to the “Process of Good Health.”
Step 1: Before your first session
- Read the website and get familiar with it.
- Request your initial consultation by filling out the “contact form“.
- Should I feel we have high potential for success, you will be contacted within 48 hours.
- You will be asked to fill out and submit “Getting to know you” questionnaire.
- Read and submit “Client Healer Partnership“.
- Read and submit “Terms and Conditions“.
- You will then be contacted to schedule your Discovery Session.
Step 2: Initial Consultation & Assessment
- Our work begins with a two-hour Discovery Session that can be done by video conference or in person.
- During this initial evaluation and planning session, we will assess your physical, mental, emotional, psychic, and spiritual status according to the information provided by you in the “Getting to Know You” questionnaire.
- By the end of the Discovery Session, I will present you with a Custom Crafted Healing Plan based on your unique situation. This plan will include the frequency, length, and cost of your subsequent sessions.
Step 3: Energetic Healing Sessions
- All subsequent consultations must be scheduled in advance by phone: (208) 721-8146.
- Sessions can be conducted via Zoom or in-person, depending on Covid-19 guidelines.
Fees & Payment
- The cost of the Discovery Session is $350.00 for 2 hours.
- All additional session fees are dependent on your Custom Crafted Healing Plan.
- Payment is due upon booking. Advanced payment is part of your commitment to the value of your healing process.
- Payments must be made in advance by check, direct deposit, or PayPal upon receipt of your invoice.
Cancellation & Rescheduling
- To cancel and/or reschedule a session, you must give at least 24 hours advance notice via phone or text.
- If you miss, cancel or reschedule an appointment without 24 hours advance notice, you will forfeit that session/time/payment.
- Should I need to cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be rescheduled as soon as possible and given one appointment for free.
“The changes that took place for me were not only spiritual and emotional but physical as well. I felt a deep sense of well being, faith in the future, and in my ability to make good decisions creating that future. I am absolutely confident in his knowledge and ability to produce results. I have recommended Rodney to my family and friends with wonderful reports of success, and I would strongly encourage anyone to give him a try.”Megan Clarke, Addictions Counselor